Even a seller with the best of intentions can be unaware of problems existing in their home that, while undetectable now, can potentially become serious future liabilities. A home inspection conducted by a qualified, unbiased third party can protect you and your family from costly repairs or give you the ability to have the problems addressed before closing. A quality inspection can pay for itself many times over.
Although Inspectors who are members of the Ontario Association of Home Inspectors (OAHI) must meet stringent requirements, my experience and knowledge extends beyond what one learns from a book or classroom.
I have an extensive background in the construction trade that has given me a comprehensive understanding of homes and makes me uniquely qualified to assess the strengths and weaknesses of the property as a whole. Let me put that experience to work for you.
When You Hire Me You Receive:
- Fully qualified Home Inspector with local knowledge and experience.
- Member of the Ontario Association of Home Inspectors (OAHI) – I endorse their Standards of Practice and Code of Conduct.
- Level 2 Onsite Visual Septic System Inspection Certification
- WETT Certification #11094
- OAHI Defect Recognition & Reporting Certification
- Carson Dunlop Residential Home Inspection Training Program Graduate
- Over 500 Hours in Inspection Training with continuing education and upgrading on a regular basis
- Locally owned and operated
- Home inspection is my only business
- All home inspection services include a thermal imaging inspection to easily find unseen hot and cold spots for instant troubleshooting
- No added fees for travel time or expenses
- Available to serve you, 7 days per week
- Inspections scheduled and completed within days, not weeks, of your inquiry
- Full, photo-rich, detailed home inspection report emailed to you within 24 hours of the inspection and normally the same day
- Inspections tailored to your specific needs
- Available any time after your inspection for questions or a follow up conversation
“If you’re not satisfied with my service or don’t believe my inspection report provides you with real value, I’ll refund your money. It’s that simple.