A Home Inspection isn’t just for buyers! If you are selling your home you can gain valuable insight into its true condition from a qualified home inspector – before you even list it!
A Seller’s Pre-Listing Inspection alerts you to any potential defects or problems with your home so that you can address them before a prospective buyer discovers them. You can then take the time needed to obtain reasonable repair estimates and avoid those last-minute discoveries that often lead to time delays, added expenses and even overturning the deal entirely.
You can also use your inspection report as a sales and marketing tool, which may even convince the prospective buyer to waive their inspection contingency. Avoid 11th-hour negotiations and delays by having your home for sale inspected now.
Why book a Seller’s Pre-Listing Home Inspection with Kennedy’s Home Inspections?
- Facilitate a faster sale and justify your asking price;
- Schedule the inspection at your convenience;
- Provide prospective buyers the comfort of an unbiased, third-party opinion;
- Assist the inspector during the inspection, unlike the purchasers inspection;
- Take the time to obtain competitive estimates for repairs;
- Receive an amendment to your final report to reflect any repairs you make;
- Receive 50 copies of a single paged, report summary for your open house handouts;
Don’t let defects get in the way of negotiating the successful sale of your home! Schedule your Pre-Listing Home Inspection by calling Paul Kennedy at (705) 380 – 4764, or by using the Self-Booking Option below:
As a member of the Ontario Association of Home Inspectors (OAHI), I have made a commitment to adhere to the OAHI Code of Conduct for the Home Inspection Profession. For more details on my home inspections, please view the OAHI Standards of Practice by which I abide.